What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which is sent to your browser by a web server in the form of unique code, and then stored on the hard disk of your computer, smartphone and/or tablet. Cookies can be used to enable the correct use of an internet site (so-called technical cookies), or to check the user’s browsing preferences, in order to offer tailored advertising messages (so-called profiling cookies).
Cookies can be stored on the device permanently and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), disappear when a browser is closed, or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
What cookies are used on this site and for what purpose?
This site uses:
(i) Technical cookies and analytics
Technical cookies are used to ensure normal navigation and use of the Site or to allow the user to enjoy a series of selected criteria (such as, for example, language, memorizing selected options, etc.) in order to improve the browsing experience. This Site also use anonymous analytics (Google Analytics) to trak the use of the same. It is not necessary to obtain the user’s consent for the use of such cookies, although these can be disabled using the options indicated below. It should however be noted that if technical cookies are disabled the Site may not function properly.
|has_js||Used to improve user experience (technical)|
|__utma||Used by Google Analytics for anonymous tracking (analytics)|
|__utmb||Used by Google Analytics for anonymous tracking (analytics)|
|__utmc||Used by Google Analytics for anonymous tracking (analytics)|
|__utmz||Used by Google Analytics for anonymous tracking (analytics)|
(ii) Third parties cookies
– Youtube – Google – [https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/]
– Facebook.com [https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter]
– Twitter.com [https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514]
– Linkedin.com [https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie]
How to change cookie settings directly via your browser
You can disable all cookies stored on your hard drive by accessing the appropriate menu of your browser. To do this, follow the specific instructions for your browser:
– Internet tutorials/security/privacy/)
– Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
– Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
– Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
– Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
– Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/
You can also disable Google Analytics on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Data Controller is the company I.M.S. S.p.A. with registered office in Genoa, Via Evandro Ferri 26. The appointed data processor is the I.M.S. S.p.A.. You may request an updated list of data processors by contacting the Data Controller at the address above, by sending a specific message by fax to +39-010-740-6261 or by using the dedicated mailbox at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Scope of knowability, transfer and dissemination of data
The data collected by means of cookies are processed by
- employees and assistants of the data controller and of the companies of the same group, in their capacity as data processor and person in charge of the processing,
- providers of technical and organizational services, in their capacity as data processors,
The data collected using cookies may be transferred abroad, even outside the EU, whilst guaranteeing in any case their adequate protection.
Data will not be disseminated in any way.
User rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
At any time, the users may request and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, copying, updating, rectification, and integration of their data.
To exercise your rights, write to the registered office of the Data Controller specified above.